Thanks to the partnership between The Ocean Project, Dr. Seuss Enterprises, the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, and Random House Children’s Books, we were pleased to offer great Seuss-themed World Oceans Day materials.
The Dr. Seuss World Oceans Day Kit includes:
- Age-appropriate marine conservation and educational activities featuring Dr. Seuss’ One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish classic book characters
- New customizable Dr. Seuss graphics to help market your event
- NEW favorite activities submitted by educators at zoos and aquariums
- Updated vendor and product resources for a One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish retail statement.
- Cross-promotion opportunities with Dr. Seuss Enterprises and Random House Children’s Book
Have the password?
Click here to download!
Sign up now to receive the 2013 Dr. Seuss Kit
If you’d like to download a copy of the new 2013 Dr. Seuss World Oceans Day Kit, please sign up here. By filling out this form you are acknowledging that you are a partner of The Ocean Project. Not a partner? Sign up now – free and easy! Click here to join.
Not sure if you’re a partner? Click here to search on our Partner Map.
Note: we have already sent out the password. If you missed the sign up date and would like the materials, email us. Please note whether you’re a partner of The Ocean Project. Sorry, we’re not distributing the Dr. Seuss materials to individuals!